Wellesley AAR Program
Thank you for volunteering to support Wellesley's Office of Admission as an Alumnae Admission Representative! We appreciate your enthusiasm and passion for Wellesley, and we look forward to working with you!
Here's what's happening in the AAR world right now...
- Early Decision results will be posted to students' portals this Thursday (December 11th) around 5pm EST. We will be sending out lists to you the following week with an update about who was accepted from your region, in case you do not hear from the students directly.
- The cutoff for Early Evaluation interview requests is next Monday (December 15th) and for Regular Decision students have until January 1st. As Caryn Wood processes the requests you might hear about them later than the cutoff dates, but don't worry - we have closed off outside requests at that time.
- We ask that Alumnae Interviewers submit reports by February 1st (for EE) and February 15th (RD) so we have time to review the reports with the rest of the student files.
- We will be sending out a reminder this week to any college fair attendees who have not yet filled out an evaluation for this fall. If you know your region covered a lot of fairs, it would be helpful if you could reinforce the importance of this task to your volunteers.
- We are in the process of overhauling our AAR website, so please be patient as some pages might be moving around. The plan is make it up-to-date and streamlined, and we will let you know when that project is complete!
AAR registration can be found at http://tinyurl.com/AARregistration
As always, if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions, don't hesitate to be in touch!