APT TutorTrac Instructions
These are the steps an APT should follow to document her session. She should make an appointment first (this can be done in advance, then you could encourage people to sign up so you could have an idea of who is attending), and then the students can log in during the session.
Make an Appointment for your Session
- Click on the Trac Symbol to open the menu, and click on “Schedule”
- In “Personnel” box, find your name under “APT” & click on it
- Click and drag on the schedule to create a new appointment for your session
- Enter the session information:
- Click on “Subject” then type “APT Session”
- Change the max students (ex. 25)
- Select the drop down arrow next to “Reason” and select the reason the students are attending the session (ex. “Attend APT Study Break”)
- Click “Save”
- You should now see the appointment on your schedule
At your session, have students sign in
- Click on the down arrow next to the time.
- In the box that appears, type in your last name & click on the stars next to your name
- Check the first box next to your name:
- You are signed in for the session:
**APTs check to make sure all students that have attended are marked attended by having the first box checked**
Note: APTs do not need to make a "work visit".