These are the steps a tutor should follow to document an assigned/individual session.
- Before your session, after you have scheduled a time/place to meet, create an appointment.
- After your session, sign into TutorTrac & switch to your Consultant Profile.
- Create a visit for yourself documenting your work hours (Quick Visit).
- Center: “PLTC Assigned Tutoring”
- Subject: “WORK”
- Reason: “Work as a Tutor”
- Confirm the appointment & make a visit for your student by checking the “Automatically Create Visit” checkbox.