These are the steps a tutor should follow to document a public speaking tutoring session. More detailed information about certain steps can be found in the TutorTrac Guide.
- Before your session, after you have scheduled a time/place to meet, create an appointment.
*Note: Use “Public Speaking Tutoring” as the center. Make sure it is on the top of the calendar. (If the appointment is with 1 student use an individual appointment, if the appointment is with more than 1 student use a multi-person appointment)
- After your session, sign into TutorTrac & switch to your Consultant Profile.
- Confirm the appointment & make a visit for your student using the specified method based on the type of appointment (individual or multi-person).
- Create a visit for yourself documenting the hours you worked.
- Center: “Public Speaking Tutoring”
- Subject: “WORK”
- Reason: “Work as a Tutor”