Munger

The first Wellesley dorm designed as a “cooperative” house, Munger opened in 1933.

Advanced for its day, Munger was fitted with an early intercom to simplify housekeeping. Benefactor Jessie Munger 1886 often visited unobtrusively, presenting gifts to the students.
 
Renewal of Munger Hall will include an addition of around 10,000 square feet for an expanded and improved dining facility.
 
Munger construction timeline graphic

related

Project Manager
     Gerry Buggy

 

Executive Sponsor
     Debra DeMeis

 

Client Lead
     Kris Niendorf


 


 

The Dirt blog