Click any link below for relevant resources:
- Implicit Association Test (IAT) "The IAT measures the strength between concepts (e.g., black people, gay people) and evaluations (e.g., good, bad) or stereotypes (e.g., athletic, clumsy). The main idea is that making a response is easier when closely related itemsshare the same response key." (Source: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/iatdetails.html)
- Implicit Associations Activity (Try this after taking the IAT)
- Issuing and Accepting an Observation This tool helps us communicate effectively even when our differences may seem insurmountable.
- Micro-Messaging (Small behaviors that have a big impact)
- Ladder of Inference This tool helps us understand how people occasionally jump to incorrect conclusions about what others have said.
- Ally Brochure (Issuing & Accepting a Challenge)
- Minimizing Unconscious Bias Brochure
- Minimizing Unconscious Bias (Small tips)
- Glossary of terms (that pertain to Diversity & Inclusion)