A laboratory preschool for Wellesley College's Psychology Department
Originally called the Anne L. Page School, the Center, built in 1913 and named to honor a prominent 19th century early childhood educator, was one of the first laboratory schools in the United States. In the years since then, the Child Study Center has maintained the highest standards of early childhood education in accord with established principles of child growth and development. We view the preschool years as an exciting, optimistic time in life and feel privileged to be professionally involved with the education of young children in this historic yet up-to-date setting.
Please click here to view the full page.