How to Place an Order
Place your order on the Ambit Press Online Stationery Ordering site.
You can download a printable document containing these directions.
- First-time users will need to register before beginning to use the site. Simply click on the link “Click here to register” and fill out the form. Your email will serve as your User ID. You must now choose a Password for the site.
- On the login page, enter your User ID and Password.
- Once logged in, click on “Catalog” on the blue navigation bar.
- Click on the appropriate category for your order. Within each category reside the templates for business cards, letterhead, envelopes, and other stationery items.
- Choose a template for the item you would like to order.
- On the following screen, fill out the fields on the form highlighted in red. If there is any pre-existing information, please confirm that it is correct. If not, you may re-enter it.
- To view a proof, click on the icon . You may also generate a PDF version of the proof by clicking on the Adobe PDF icon. After your proof is generated, please verify that the information you entered is correct. You are ultimately responsible for the content. (Ambit Press will not be checking content.) We recommend that you save this PDF proof to ensure that you receive what you ordered.
- At the bottom of the page, under “Order Information”, choose your desired quantity. Click “Add to Cart.” Please Note: For orders above 5,000, please contact Rick Bourque in Printing Services to ensure you obtain the best pricing.
- If you have other items to order, return to the Catalog and continue shopping. If you are finished, click “Checkout.”
- Under “Billing Address,” please add a “/ ” and your name after Rick Bourque. All orders are shipped directly to Rick.
- Enter a budget number. Orders will not be processed without this information. When entering your budget number, please be sure to use hyphens to separate each section. (e.g., Fund # - Organization # - Department # - Line # - A#)
- Choose “Continue.”
- The next screen is the final step in placing your order. Please review the ordering information to ensure that all items are there, click “Complete Order” and print a copy of your receipt. Please allow two weeks for the delivery of your order.
For items that currently do not appear in the catalog, please contact:
Kyra Gregerson firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Bourque email@example.com