Wellesley College, like other large and complex institutions, operates by means of a decentralized organizational structure, through which responsibility is delegated for a variety of academic, business, and accounting functions.
This delegation is managed through the issuance of policies and procedures prescribing the manner in which transactions are to be conducted, and through the setting of specific limitations and internal control procedures.
In other words, there are policies and guidelines to help you navigate any College activity, from parking to purchasing, from tenure to technology. Find what you're looking for below.
* denotes on-campus access only
- Affirmative Action Policy
- Business Conduct Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Health and Safety Policies
- Identity Theft Prevention Policy ("Red Flag Rules")
- Policy Against Sexual Harassment and Other Unlawful Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Policy Governing the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources
- Policy on Gifts of Tangible Property
- Whistle Blower
- Written Information Security Program
Especially for Faculty/Staff