Arrive on time, remain at your table throughout the fair, and never be the first college to leave the fair.
- Fill out a fair evaluation for the organizers if requested to do so.
Complete Wellesley's fair evaluation and return inquiry cards as soon as possible.
It can be helfpul to brush up on what is happening on campus currently before going to a college fair. Here are some helpful links for that:
* The Wellesley 100 - 100 amazing things about Wellesley ! - http://atlantis.wellesley.edu/100/
* The Wellesley Playlist (great videos from current students): http://www.wellesley.edu/admission/playlist
* My InTuition- Our super easy to use financial aid calculator - http://www.wellesley.edu/admission/affordable/myintuition
* Wellesley athletics- see how the current sports teams are doing- http://www.wellesleyblue.com/landing/index
* The first year experience at Wellesley - http://www.wellesley.edu/admission/onlywellesley/firstyear
* Internships and graduate school are often common questions- http://www.wellesley.edu/cws/