Taxpayer Relief Act

You may qualify for educational tax credits.

Under the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997, including the HOPE and Lifetime Learning Credits, eligible families may claim tax credits for educational costs.

Please visit the website of our partner, Vangent, to find information regarding the Taxpayer Relief Act, Hope Scholarship Credit, and Lifetime Learning Credits. You can also go to Vangent to check the information on your 1098-T form, or make changes to the enrollment data that will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by your institution.

Students may also view their 1098-T through MyWellesley. Current tax year data is updated in February.