Apply for Aid

How to apply for financial aid at Wellesley

For U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents: If you wish to apply for Federal financial aid only, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  No other forms are required to apply for Federal funding.   

If you wish to be considered for need-based financial aid from Wellesley College, please select the "Type of Applicant" below for detailed instructions on how to apply (or re-apply) for financial aid:

Prospective Students 
(including Canadian citizens, Questbridge, Transfers, and Davis Degree Applicants) 

Prospective International Students Current Students
(U.S. citizens, Permanent Residents, and Canadian citizens)




Learn more about shadow grading!

Get an Estimate


Visit us this spring or summer







student blogs

Wellesley Wire

You Are Here