- Admission & Financial Aid
- Only Wellesley
- Wellesley Is Affordable
- Financial Aid & Costs
- Get to Know Us
- Video Playlist
- Visit Us
- Contact Us
The Student Employment Office coordinates the part-time job posting and hiring process for employers and students and manages the Federal Work-Study program for the College.
- On-campus employers, click here to post available jobs and hire students.
- On-campus employers, click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's).
- Off-campus, Federal Work Study employers should email job descriptions and information about their organization to Laura Till.
- Other off-campus employers should visit College Helpers, as Student Employment only posts off-campus jobs through the Federal Work-Study program.
- Contact Us with additional questions or concerns.