Junior Open Campus: Hey! Come on over! We're talking about the inscrutable, maze-like world of college admissions. It would be even more fun if you were here.
For high school juniors, Saturday, April 29, 2017, from 8 am - 3:30 pm
Registration is now closed, but you can still join us!
Plan to arrive at Alumnae Hall Ballroom on Saturday, April 29, between 8:00 and 8:40 a.m. to register on site. You may bring up to two guests. Please wear comfortable shoes, and guests should plan to bring a reusable water bottle as our events are all zero waste. (High school juniors will be given a reusable bottle as a gift.) Also, our paperless program schedule runs on a free app so be sure to bring your smart phone or tablet, and be sure that it is fully charged.
Park in the Davis Parking Garage, marked as Visitor Parking (not Admission Parking) on campus signs. Then exit the garage and walk across the driveway toward Alumnae Hall, the building with the glassed-in arches. The Ballroom is on the lowest level of Alumnae Hall.
If you require any special accommodations for your visit including an accessible tour route, vision or hearing accommodations, or food allergy/dietary restrictions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance of your arrival. Note that we already provide vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dining options for this program.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Schedule of events
- Registration (Alumnae Hall Ballroom)
- Perspectives on the Wellesley Experience (student panel)
- Special Faculty Lectures (for students and guests)
- Lunch (time to make new friends!)
- Navigating the Admission Process: Tips for applicants and their families
- Affording College
- Campus Tours (departing every 15 minutes; last tour departs at 3:15 pm)
Traveling to campus for Junior Open Campus
- Directions to Wellesley for Junior Open Campus
- Walking to Campus from Wellesley Square Train Station
- General Directions & Maps to Wellesley
- General Transportation Links to Wellesley
- Hotels for your parents