Spring Open Campus
So, we think you’re great.
Come to our Spring Open Campus April 22-23, 2013
and we’ll talk about your greatness in person.
- Attend thrilling classes.
- Admire the greatness of other admitted students.
- Attend reassuring and/or inspiring panels.
- Tour our 500-acre campus.
- Stay overnight in our residence halls.
- Meet current students, faculty, and alumnae (lots of greatness involved!).
- Online registration for Spring Open Campus is now closed. If you have not registered but still wish to attend, please join us for the day programs. See schedule below for registration locations. We are unable to accommodate walk-in registrants who wish to spend the night on campus.
Questions: Email us at SOCfirstname.lastname@example.org
- See tentative schedule of events.
|learn more about spring open campus|
|To join us at Spring Open Campus||You and your parent or guardian will need to complete the required Medical Release Form online. You'll need to have done this in order to check in.|
|To spend the night:||
In addition to the online Medical Release Form, you will also need to complete the online Acknowledgement Form to acknowledge that you understand Massachusetts law and the Wellesley College Honor Code.
|Pack lightly! You'll be carrying your own bag. Bring casual clothes, comfortable shoes, a sleeping bag, a pillow, and a towel.|
|To travel to campus||Getting to Wellesley College - with helpful tips.|
|Check out Directions & Maps to Wellesley, General Transportation, as well as Hotels for your parents|
|New: Printable (pdf) directions to get to Spring Open Campus Registration:|
|Public transportation from Logan Airport or South Station to campus||Walk from Wellesley Square (train station) to campus|
|To contact people:||Contact a coach|
|Other important contact numbers|