So, we think you’re great. Come to our Spring Open Campus, April 11-12, and we’ll talk about your greatness in person.
- Attend thrilling classes.
- Admire the greatness of other admitted students.
- Attend reassuring and/or inspiring panels.
- Tour our 500-acre campus.
- Stay overnight in our residence halls.
- Meet current students, faculty, and alumnae (lots of greatness involved!).
- See tentative Spring Open Campus schedule of events.
Registration is open in your MyWellesley portal from Thursday afternoon, March 24, until Monday morning, April 4.
We also invite you to: "Conversations on Diversity" Day, Sunday, April 10
Want to learn about diversity at Wellesley? Join us for this optional day/overnight program. We'll talk about:
- Communication and respect in a diverse community
- The benefits of living and learning at a college that encourages honest dialogue
- Valuing differences and sharing stories
- TO REGISTER: Simply indicate on your Spring Open Campus registration form that you will be attending this Sunday event.
|Learn more about Spring Open Campus|
|To join us at Spring Open Campus
|You and your parent or guardian will need to complete the required Permission & Medical Release Form online. This will also provide your emergency contact information, and acknowledgement that you understand Massachusetts law and the Wellesley College Honor code. You'll need to have done this in order to check in.|
|To spend the night:||Pack lightly! You'll be carrying your own bag. Bring casual clothes, comfortable shoes, a sleeping bag, a pillow, and a towel.|
|To travel to campus||Directions to Wellesley for Open House Programs (including Spring Open Campus)|
|Walking Directions to Campus from the Wellesley Square Train Station|
|General Directions & Maps to Wellesley|
|General Transportation Links to Wellesley|
|Hotels for your parents|
|To contact people:||Contact a coach|
|Other important contact numbers|
|Questions about Spring Open Campus?||Email us at SOCfirstname.lastname@example.org