So, we think you’re great. Come to our Spring Open Campus, April 20-21, and we’ll talk about your greatness in person.
- Attend thrilling classes.
- Admire the greatness of other admitted students.
- Attend reassuring and/or inspiring panels.
- Tour our 500-acre campus.
- Stay overnight in our residence halls.
- Meet current students, faculty, and alumnae (lots of greatness involved!).
- See tentative Spring Open Campus schedule of events.
We also invite you to an optional day/overnight program:
RISE* at Wellesley on Wednesday, April 19
*Reflection | Inclusion | Sisterhood | Empowerment
- We'll talk about community, support, and friendship.
- We'll share diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Psychology Professor Angela Bahns will present on: The Promise of Diversity: Learning how to facilitate diverse friendships.
Register on your applicant portal for Spring Open Campus (April 20-21) and RISE* (April 19).
Registration will remain open until noon on Wednesday, April 12.
- Simply indicate on your Spring Open Campus registration form if you will be attending RISE* on Wednesday.
- Please have a parent/guardian on hand when you register, as we will need their electronic signature for the permission and medical release form. You will also need to provide your emergency contact information and acknowledge that you understand relevant Massachusetts law and the Wellesley College Honor code.
|Learn more about Spring Open Campus|
|To spend the night:||Pack lightly! You'll be carrying your own bag. Bring casual clothes, comfortable shoes, a sleeping bag, a pillow, and a towel.|
|To travel to campus
|Directions to Wellesley for Open House Programs (including Spring Open Campus)|
|Walking Directions to Campus from the Wellesley Square Train Station|
|General Directions & Maps to Wellesley; Disability Map|
|Google Maps: View latitude/longitude coordinates for Admission parking.|
|General Transportation Links to Wellesley|
|Hotels for your parents|
|To contact people:||Contact a coach|
|Other important contact numbers|
|Questions about Spring Open Campus?||Email us at SOCemail@example.com