Winter Session In East Africa
This exciting program provides students with the unique opportunity to study and use Swahili language among the diverse culture of Swahili speakers in East Africa in order to improve their current language skills and intercultural competence.
Wintersession program highlights:
- Attend Swahili classes
- Guest lectures
- Visit world class tourist destinations such as Arusha, Tanzania and Mombasa, Kenya.
- Home stays for cultural immersion
- Cultural mentorship
- Visit schools and historical sites like: Oldupai Gorge, Fort Jesus, Old Town, etc.
- More Educational tours and excursions!
- Interact with the local communities