Photo by Wangũi Kamonji '13 in São Paulo
Each summer, the Albright Fellows participate in 10-week internships performing global affairs work around the world.
They intern in a variety of organizations and sectors including nonprofits, government, public-private partnerships, and private companies.
Internship Sites in Summer 2013
- African School for Excellence, Gauteng, South Africa
- Alam Santi Design, Bali, Indonesia
- Albright Stonebridge Group, Washington, D.C.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, New York, N.Y.
- Caring Foundation, Corona, N.Y.
- Charity: Water, New York, N.Y.
- Clean Tech Group, San Francisco, Calif.
- Clinton Foundation, New York, N.Y.
- Corporate Council on Africa, Washington, D.C.
- Global Citizens for Sustainable Development, Bangalore, India
- Goldman Sachs, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Harvard School of Public Health, Malaria Research Lab, Boston, Mass.
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, The Hague, The Netherlands
- International Finance Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Md.
- National Economic Council, The White House, Washington, D.C.
- Northwestern University Center for Healthcare Studies, Chicago, Ill.
- Parinaam Foundation, Bangalore, India
- Radio Free Europe, Prague, Czech Republic
- Responsive Law, Washington, D.C.
- The Cohousing Company: McCamant & Durrett Architects, Nevada City, Calif.
- The Mariposa DR Foundation, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- The Middle East Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Sarvodaya Shramadana Movement, Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
- Tranquil Tuesdays, Beijing, China
- Transition Brasilândia, São Paulo, Brazil
- U.S. State Department, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. State Department, Consulate General, Guangzhou, China
- UN Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- UNAIDS, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
- United Nations Development Program, San José, Costa Rica
- Women's Foreign Policy Group, Washington, D.C.
- Worldreader, Barcelona, Spain