- About the Association
- Alumnae Awards & Fellowships
- Classes, Clubs, & Groups
- Online Community
- Wellesley Login
- Events & Reunion
- Life-Long Learning
- Wellesley Magazine
- Alumnae in the News
Class officers, club officers, and Wellesley Fund volunteers, along with select other volunteers attend ALC.
ALC workshops are role specific and focus on communications, volunteer development, finances, event planning, and how to use VConnect - your suite of online volunteer tools.
In 2014, the following volunteers are invited to ALC:
- Club presidents and/or their designated delegates (1 delegate per 100 alumnae in the club area, up to a maximum of 3 delegates)
- Class officers elected at Reunion 2014: presidents, vice presidents, secretaries, treasurers, and Wellesley Fund representatives for the classes of: 2014, 2009, 2004, 1999, 1994, 1989, 1984, 1979, 1974, 1969, 1964, 1959, 1954, 1949
- Reunion chairs, reunion Saturday dinner chairs, record book chairs, along with their class presidents and treasurers, Wellesley Fund representatives, and special gifts chairs for the classes of: 1950, 1955, 1960, 1966, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005 and 2010
- Wellesley Fund Representatives for all GOLD classes (2005 through 2014)
- Planned Giving Chairs--all class years
- The Wellesley Fund Executive Committee and Past Chairs Advisory Group
- Alumnae Association Board of Directors
The WCAA or the College covers room, board, and conference fees for official delegates. For more information on reimbursement for travel costs, see the reimbursement page.
It is vital that our volunteers are connected. Please make sure the email address in your record is up-to-date and correct. Save the date notices will be emailed in August and invitations will be emailed in early September. You can view your listing in the online community at My Directory Listing.
For more information about Alumnae Leadership Council, contact the Alumnae Association Office at 781.283.2331 or email@example.com.