- About the Association
- Alumnae Awards & Fellowships
- Classes, Clubs, & Groups
- Online Community
- Events & Reunion
- Make a Gift
- Why Wellesley?
- Ways to Give
- Areas of Support
- Your Dollars at Work
- Donor Recognition
- Friends of Wellesley
- Giving FAQs
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Life-Long Learning
- Wellesley Magazine
- Alumnae in the News
Charitable Remainder Trusts
Charitable Remainder Trusts yield great rewards for all involved. Call Planned Giving today to find out if a CRT is the right giving option for you.
Offering steady cash flow, significant tax benefits, and the satisfaction of knowing your gift will serve generations of women to come, CRTs are an increasingly popular option for alumnae, faculty and staff, and friends of the College alike.
A simple, well structured vehicle for planned giving, a CRT can be arranged for gifts of $100,000 or more. Benefits include:
- Steady income for you or your chosen beneficiary for a fixed term—or for life
- Highly favorable capital gains treatment on appreciated assets
- Professional, top-tier asset management at no cost
- An attractive one-time charitable income tax deduction (for a portion of the value)
- Unwaivering support for Wellesley College—and for the designee of your choice
We’re happy to have a conversation, answer your questions, and explain the details anytime. Please contact the Office of Planned Giving at email@example.com or 800.253.8916 to have a chat or set up an appointment.