Affinity and Shared Interest Groups give alumnae the opportunity to connect with each other and the College based on a common activity, purpose, background, or interest.
Traditionally, alumnae have been able to make connections based on when they graduated (class) and where they live (club). By offering a new way for alumnae to make connections – through an affinity or shared interest group – the Alumnae Association hopes to extend its reach, engage more alumnae, and further strengthen the alumnae network.
If you are interested in starting a group or becoming a member of a group, please contact the Alumnae Association at email@example.com or 781-283-2332. Information about group levels and guidelines for starting a group are also available on this web site.
- Wellesley Alumnae of African Descent
- Wellesley Latina Alumnae Network
- Wellesley Asian Alumnae Alliance (W3A)
Professional Shared Interest Groups:
- Wellesley Alumnae with MBAs
- Wellesley Lawyers Network
- Wellesley Women in Medicine
- Wellesley Women in Business-NYC Area
Shared Interest Discussion Groups:
- Wellesley Alumnae Affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Wellesley Entrepreneurs
- Wellesley Alumnae in the Military
- Wellesley Alumnae in the Peace Corps
SIGs in Development:
- Wellesley Spectrum Alumnae (LGBTQ)
- Alpha Phi Sigma
- Shakespeare Society
- Tau Zeta Epsilon - Join the Online Discussion Group !
- Zeta Alpha
If you are already part of a group that has been operating independently of the Alumnae Association, we would love to talk with you about the services and support we can offer your group. We would also like to list your group's website on this page. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join a discussion group to take part in an online conversation with other alumnae.