Many alumnae are already sharing their common interests using our online Discussion Groups.
Sign in to the online Community , click on Discussions, and subscribe to a group today to take part in an online conversation with other alumnae!
Directions for subscribing and posting to a discussion group:
1. Sign in to the online Community
- If you already are registered as a member of the online Community , please sign in with your UserName and Password.
- If you are not already registered as a member of the online Community , please click on Register Now on the left side of the page.
2. Click on the Discussions link in the navigation bar.
3. From the Discussion Groups home page, you can browse all the discussion groups, or narrow your search based on category.
4. To subscribe to a group, click on the “View group home page” link for that discussion group and follow the instructions to subscribe.
5. To send a message, you can email the group’s email address (i.e., email@example.com for the Boston club discussion group) or you can click on “Post a Message” from the group’s main page.
As a subscriber to a discussion group, you can read, post, and reply to messages. Successful discussion groups rely on frequent posts, so keep the conversations going and enjoy making connections with alumnae around the world!