2015-16 PE Registrations
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Sem 1/Term 1||Sep 2-3, 2014||Class of 2019 only||All students|
|Term 2||Oct 7-8, 2014||Students needing credit||All students|
|Sem 2/Term 3||Jan 27-28, 2015||Srs & Jrs needing credit||All students|
|Term 4||Mar 9-10, 2015||Students needing credit||All students|
Registration for Fall 2015 PE classes: Sep 2 & 3
- Students may enroll in one (1) class online and place themselves on one (1) waitlist.
- Students registered for a class must attend the first session to hold their spots.
- Waitlisted students must attend the first class meeting to officially join their class. If space is available, the instructor will add them to the roster in priority order of those in attendance.
- Students may take more than one PE class during a given term or semester. To join a second class, the student will need to attend the first session to see if space is available.
- Courses may be taken only once for credit. There are no exceptions.
- Log into MyWellesley.
- Click on the Students tab at the top.
- In the Banner Self-Service portlet, click on: “Banner Self-Service,” then "Students," then "PE Menu," then "PE Registration"
- Review the instructions on the main PE Registration page, then click ‘Register for PE classes.’
- Click the radio button next to the course you would like to take (you may click on only one radio button) and then click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. Follow the online instructions to confirm your registration.
- To add your name to a waitlist, click ‘Back to Course List’ on the registration confirmation page to select your waitlist class.
After registering or waitlisting for a given class, make sure to print the confirmation page for your records, as PE courses will not appear in your online class schedule.
Adding/Dropping a PE class
During online registration: Go to the PE Menu folder in Banner Self Service and select Add/Drop. Follow the online prompts.
After online registration has ended: To add a class, you will need to attend the first class meeting; the instructor will add you to the roster if space is available. To drop a class, contact the instructor or the Physical Education Registrar, Tom Wilson (email@example.com).
Do not register online if. . . .
- You are interested only in playing on a varsity athletic team. Instead, contact the appropriate coach.
- You are interested only in Dorm/Class Crew. Instead, register here.
- You want to take horseback riding at Dana Hall. Instead, call the Riding Center at 781.237.0728.
- Make sure you are registering during your assigned time slot.
- If you are still not able to register, contact Tom Wilson (x2004).
- Questions? Contact Tom Wilson, Physical Education Registrar (twilson1 or x2004).