Resources on the Web
Educational & Professional Resources
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Undergraduate Affiliate Network (UAN)
- Biological Chemistry Division of the American Chemical Society
- Science Careers is a site for young scientists. It includes job postings, career advice, information about graduate programs, and a Career Forum, among other features.
- FASEB's Public Policy - articles written for the general public about important areas of biomedical research can be found here.
- Wellesley College Library resources on Biological Chemistry
- Research at Wellesley - information on summer research and other on-campus opportunities can be found on the Science Center website.
- MIT Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Yale Science and Engineering Research - programs and funding opportunities for undergraduates
- Wellesley's Center for Work and Service