The Biological Chemistry and Biology Club of Wellesley College
Wellesley students, please join our google group.
(BC)^2 supports the Wellesley College community in pursuing interests in biochemistry and biology. We:
- Establish a supportive network among Wellesley College students
- Serve as a forum for students and faculty/staff in biochemistry/biology to meet and interact
- Cultivate interest in biochemistry and biology through on- and off-campus events
- Stay involved in a scientific community at Wellesley and beyond
Annual (at least)(BC)^2 Field Trip(BC)^2 LectureBiofilmSister Chromatids Big Sister/Little Sister mentorship DinnerADP (Almost Done Party - Fall) & ATP (Almost There Party - Spring)Once per semester (at least)(BC)^2 Dessert SeriesOut-of-Lab Lunch Series
Super-Committed Members (E-board):
- Take charge of one or more (BC)^2 events or project.
- Contribute and execute new ideas for (BC)^2.
- Act as (BC)^2 ambassadors and liaisons!