Welcome. You're in the right place.
In addition to the career resources provided on this website, we've added supplementary resources below for students and alumnae. If you look to the right, you'll see links to our social media outlets and great career-focused events and deadlines. For additional information and questions, please make an appointment via MyCWS to speak with a Career Education counselor. We look forward to working with you.
Legal & Technical Resources for Professional Support
- Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Comission
- Lambda Legal
- Wellesley's Slater International Center - For international students interested in working/interning in the U.S.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- ADA Technical Assistance Center: New England region & the Federal Government
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) and other vocational rehabilitation services
- Applying to jobs with the Federal Government (Schedule A)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- National Organization on Disabilities
- Vanguard Minority Scholarship Program: Merit-based scholarship program
- Point Foundation Scholarship: All years are eligible; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) students
- Microsoft Scholarships: Computer science and related technical disciplines focus on minority students and students with Disabilities
- The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund: For LGBTQ students interested in public service.
Job Search Engines
- National Urban League Employment Network
- National Association of Asian American Professionals
- LatPro Job search for Hispanic and bilingual professionals
- NAACP Job Finder
- Goinglobal (use the H1B tab. If you're off-campus, log-in to MyCWS and click on the "Information Resources" tab)
- Qualcomm Career Jobs Opportunities
- Student Education Opportunity (SEO): Banking & Private Equity, Corporate Leadership, Law & Nonprofit, SEO-U; Sophomores, Juniors - underrepresented students of color and some opportunities for international students
- Out for Work (and the Out for Work Library. Username: library; Password: cccp2012)
- Transgender Economic Empowerment Initiative
- Out and Equal
- CODE2040 aims to make a direct impact on the gap by increasing the number of underrepresented minorities participating in and leading the high value, innovation economy - an economy centered in Silicon Valley.