- Accounts Payable
- General Accounting
- Sponsored Programs
Paying Vendor no Invoice
Other Vendor Payment Policy
This policy covers the payment to vendors where an invoice is not available. Examples of such payments include conference fees, memberships, and prepayments.
Per IRS requirements, certain vendor information must be provided before a payment may be made. All requests for payments must be approved by an authorized individual. If the request for payment is to be charged to a grant or contract provided by a sponsor external to the College, the invoice must also be approved the Associate Controller of Sponsored Research.
Information on new vendors should be entered on the New Vendor Form. Please have the vendor complete this form and forward it to Accounts Payable for processing.
To request a payment to the vendor, the authorized individual should:
- Complete a Check Request Form with all required information including address.
- Fill in the complete FOAPAL with the required information on fund, org, account, and program.
- Sign the Check Request Form indicating approval for payment.
- Attach appropriate documentation.
- Forward to Accounts Payable for processing.
Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.