The Cashier’s Window is open according to the following schedule:
September - May
Monday to Friday*
10:30 am to 1:00 pm
*except for Wellesley College officially observed holidays
The depository box to the right of the Cashier’s Window is always available for after-hour deposits.
Petty cash reimbursements
Pick up of rush checks
Payments on Student Accounts
For all deposits, you will be given a receipt. You should keep the receipt as evidence that cash/deposit was received by the Controller’s office.
Departmental deposits will be recorded in the Banner system within 3 business days. It is recommended that you check the Banner system to ensure that the receipt was posted to the correct account.
Student deposits will be posted to the student’s account within 1 business day. An ID is required for all student cash payments greater than $500. The Banner ID may not be used to satisfy this requirement. Acceptable forms of identification include driver's license, passport, or state issued identification card.
- To make a departmental deposit, please include a completed Cashier Deposit Form with your deposit.
- To ensure that your department is credited for the transaction, it is important to print the full FOAPAL number on the form.
- For petty cash reimbursement requests under $50 per day, including reimbursements for mileage, please complete the Check Request Form and attach all original receipts.
- Please see Expense Reimbursement policy under Accounts Payable for allowable expenses.
- An ID is required at the window for all reimbursements.
- Please contact Accounts Payable to see if your rush check is ready and inform them of who will be picking up the check, yourself or another individual.
- The person identified to pick up the check must come to the Cashier’s Window with an ID.
- Cash or check payments for credit to a student’s account should be made with a remittance advice or a Student Account Deposit Form.
- A Banner ID# or social security number is required for proper crediting to the student's account.