Updates and Reminders
Updates & Reminders
- The 2012 A-133 Report has been added. Click here to view the listing of A-133 Reports.
- Sign up for the Controller's Office monthly email reminders here!
- The 2012 Annual Report has been added. Click here to view the listing of Annual Reports.
- The hours for the Cashier's window have changed. The Cashier's window is now open Monday through Friday, 10:30AM to 1:00PM.
- The Check Request and Travel Expense Report forms have changed for FY13. Please view these new forms and download them for future use. They can be found in the Forms section of our website. Please be sure to use the correct online Travel Expense Report depending on the Fiscal Year during which you travelled.
- The College's fiscal year ended on June 30, 2012. The FY12 Closing Memo has been issued. The key deadline date to remember is July 19th as the deadline for processing invoices, check requests, travel expense reports, and journal entries for FY 2012. Please click here for a copy of the document.
- The College fringe benefit rate for all full-time employees paid on non-g0vernment grant funds for FY12 is 35.50%. The government rate is 31.60%. The part-time fringe benefit rate of 7.70% will remain in effect.
- The mileage allowance for the use of personal automobiles on College business was increased to $.555 per mile effective July 1, 2011. Please be sure to use the correct online Travel Expense Report depending on the Fiscal Year during which you travelled. The travel forms for both years will be available online in the Forms section of the website.