- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Wellesley Alumnae Network on LinkedIn
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
- Wellesley College Alumnae Association
Informational interviews are an excellent way to enhance your career exploration. Informational interviews should not be confused with actual job interviews; you are seeking information and/or advice from the person you are interviewing, rather than being interviewed for a position. Although information about potential jobs may arise within an informational interview, the person you are interviewing should not feel any pressure to help you find a job. Rather, s/he should feel like a valued member of your network.
Refer to the Networking section for more information.