- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- W Network
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
What is on-campus recruiting?
- Complements the students' job/internship search.
- Each year, 80+ companies representing various fields participate.
- Companies are all required to act in accordance with the Principles for Professional Conduct for Employer Professionals.
- Have any questions? Come to a recruiting targeted drop-in, available through MyCWS appointments (select from drop-down menu).
Students need to check-in with a CWS intern in Green Hall, 442 for all interviews. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your interview.
Who is eligible to participate?
- All students currently enrolled at Wellesley College.
- The only prerequisite is that students sign the CWS On-Campus Recruiting Contract.
Using MyCWS for On-Campus Recruiting:
- All recruiting information is available in MyCWS.
- Students must be registered in MyCWS.
- Select the On-Campus Interview Schedules drop-down menu on the MyCWS home page.
- To view full listing of upcoming company information sessions, log into MyCWS and check the events calendar.
- Technical Help: Stop by the CWS library Mon-Fri (if classes in session), 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Green Hall 442 or email: email@example.com.