- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Wellesley Alumnae Network on LinkedIn
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
- Wellesley College Alumnae Association
On-Campus Recruiting Program
Wellesley College’s Center for Work and Service helps students explore and prepare for careers throughout their four years here, and we take pride in the fact that over 75 percent of students participate in at least one internship while at Wellesley.
Students who participate in the on-campus recruiting program receive further training and personal guidance from CWS staff throughout the application, interviewing, and job acceptance process.
The CWS is pleased to welcome a diverse range of companies and organizations to campus each year to recruit our students (please note that alumnae are not eligible to participate in on-campus recruiting). All participating companies and organizations are expected to abide by Wellesley College’s Employer Policies. The on-campus recruiting program gives companies and organizations the following options:
- On-campus interviewing
- On-campus company information sessions, presentations, and training workshops
- Resume drops