- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Wellesley Alumnae Network on LinkedIn
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
- Wellesley College Alumnae Association
Scheduling an On-Campus Recruiting Event
Scheduling an On-Campus Information Session, Presentation, or Training Workshop
Employers can promote their organizations to Wellesley students by setting up information sessions, company presentations, or training workshops as part of their on-campus recruiting effort. There is no charge for these events*. To avoid scheduling conflicts, the CWS organizes 90 minute sessions for companies at 4:30, 6:00, and 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Requests to host an event at the College must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance of the desired date.
The CWS provides the following:
- Venues and support for events at Wellesley College.
- Information on available services and accommodations.
- Assistance in advertising your event.
- Names of local caterers.
- Storage of promotional materials and delivery to your booked room. Items should be shipped to:
Center for Work and Service
Attn: On-Campus Recruiting
442 Green Hall
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Please clearly label the materials with the event name and date. Requests to store and deliver materials at the College must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance of the desired date. If you have any questions, please contact Kristy Liu.
To request an event:
- Log into your MyCWS Employer account.
- If you don't have a MyCWS account, click on the link to register.
- Mouse over “CWS Events” and click “New Event Request.”
- Fill in all fields and click “Save.”
Once the request is received, the on-campus recruiting team will reach out and work with you on the details of request. Please allow time for processing.
* Charges do apply to certain media and set up requests. Few venues on campus are fee based as well.