- CWS (Old)
- Health Professions
- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Center for Work & Service (CWS)
The resume drop (or referral) option in the on-campus recruiting program enables companies to advertise their information to a large number of students and to gauge student interest.
After reviewing the resumes, many companies decide to come on campus to recruit and interview students.
To request a resume drop:
- Log into your MyCWS Employer account.
- If you don't have a MyCWS account, click on the link to register.
- Mouse over “On-Campus Recruiting” and click “New On-Campus Interview Request”. If the "On-Campus Recruiting" option is not available, please make sure to update your company profile to indicate interest in On-Campus Recruiting to enable the menu.
- Select "Resume Collection" for "Schedule Type."
- Fill in all required fields and information and submit the request.
Once the request is received, the on-campus recruiting team would reach out and work with you on the details of request. Please allow time for processing.