How To Schedule An On-Campus Recruiting Visit
The Center for Work and Service schedules on-campus recruiting visits throughout the year while classes are in session. The CWS charges companies a fee of $150 per academic year to participate. Companies can interview current students for jobs, internships and fellowships.
The CWS provides the following services and accommodations:
- Interviewing rooms. Our rooms can be reserved for in-person, phone, or Skype interviews.
- Access to MyCWS, our online system, to contact students and collect required materials.
- Assistance in promoting and scheduling your visit.
- Connections to student organization officers for additional advertising.
- Additional rooms for testing purposes.
- Adequate accommodations for recruiters with disabilities. Wellesley College is committed to ensuring that all students, faculty, and employers are offered every opportunity to participate in the activities offered by this office. If you require accommodations to utilize our services, please contact our office.
To request a on campus interview schedule:
- Log into your MyCWS Employer account.
- If you don't have a MyCWS account, click on the link to register.
- Mouse over “On-Campus Recruiting” and click “New On-Campus Interview Request”. If the "On-Campus Recruiting" option is not available, please make sure to update your company profile to indicate interest in On-Campus Recruiting to enable the menu.
- Select "Preselect" for "Schedule Type."
- Fill in all required fields and information and submit the request.
Once the request is received, the on-campus recruiting team would reach out and work with you on the details of request. Please allow time for processing.