- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- W Network
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
Letters of Reference
The Center for Work and Service keeps academic and employment references on file for undergraduates and alumnae to be photocopied and mailed upon written request.
The following guidelines and forms will assist you with the letters of reference process:
- Requesting Faculty References
- Information for Faculty
- Potentially Sensitive Information
- Guidelines for Faculty Writing Law School References
- Policy on Reference Service
- Letter of Reference/Waiver Form
- Letter of Reference Order Form
If you require an official transcript or an unofficial grade report, please contact the Registrar's Office.