Letters of Reference

The Center for Work and Service keeps academic and employment references on file for undergraduates and alumnae to be photocopied and mailed upon written request.

The following guidelines and forms will assist you with the letters of reference process:

If you require an official transcript or an unofficial grade report, please contact the Registrar's Office.


Contact Us

Make your counselor appointment through MyCWS.

Irma Tryon (prebusiness)



More Information


The Wellesley Network: The world’s most powerful women’s network
Karen Chan ’06 talks about how pursuing a graduate degree in music cognition is helping her combine her twin passions in music and neuroscience and about how The Wellesley Network helped her find fellowships to fund those dreams.


Graduate School Events & Deadlines