- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Wellesley Alumnae Network on LinkedIn
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
- Wellesley College Alumnae Association
Graduate School Representatives
Graduate and Professional Schools: Making Connections with Wellesley College
Wellesley College offers these options to connect with our students and alumnae:
Grad School Noontime Visits (tabling in high traffic area)
Each weekday (Mon-Thurs recommended) from 12:15-1:30 pm, up to two graduate schools may book a table on the first floor of Wellesley’s Wang Campus Center. This is a high traffic area for our students. The two tables are located in a very visible, yet relatively quiet, area.
Information Sessions (classroom setting)
Information sessions are an option primarily for panels representing three or more graduate schools. The panels may be scheduled for any weekday between 12:30-1:20 pm or after 4:30 pm, depending on room availability. To request a session in a classroom setting, please click here.
Virtual Graduate School Fair
Wellesley, MIT, and other colleges and universities *may* co-sponsor a Virtual Graduate School Fair in October/November open to students and alumni/ae. The fair can be a great way to connect with Wellesley students and alumnae without traveling! Please check back for more information.
Promotion of Your Visit
- Your visit will be listed on the Wellesley College Campus Calendar.
- If you would like publicity, please email Colleen Calcagni once your visit has been confirmed. Please include the following information:
Name of Institution/Program Name/Degree Offered
Date and Time of Visit
Four to six weeks' notice is ideal for maximum promotion.
We look forward to your visit!