- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Wellesley Alumnae Network on LinkedIn
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
- Wellesley College Alumnae Association
Department of Religion Summer Internship
Department of Religion Severinghaus
Summer Internship Program in
The Severinghaus Summer Internship Program supports students who wish to pursue internships in ministry or human services, and/or to undertake the study of religion and the role of religion in society. Students may engage in hands-on work or research through positions with humanitarian or social action agencies, charitable or religious organizations, or policy-based institutes. Applications are reviewed by a Department of Religion committee. Applicants must be currently enrolled Wellesley first years, sophomores or juniors in good academic standing.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit required Supplemental Form. *****Visit the link to complete the supplemental form online: http://bit.ly/1Cu9qnA
2. Register with MyCWS and upload the following application materials to the MyCWS Schedule number 1343
3. Upload your Resume and Transcript on MyCWS My Documents.
4. Upload your proposal to Writing Sample #1 (approximately 1000 words). When submitting your proposal, please describe:
a. the organization where you will be working, including its relevant history (please note if it is a non-profit, for-profit, or government organization)
b. population served by the organization
c. responsibilities of the intern
d. relevant experiences that will make you successful in the internship
e. how the internship fits into your professional, personal, and academic goals
f. how the grant will positively impact your personal and professional growth.