- CWS (Old)
- Health Professions
- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Center for Work & Service (CWS)
Department of Religion Summer Internship
Department of Religion Severinghaus
Summer Internship Program in
The Severinghaus Summer Internship Program supports students who wish to pursue internships in ministry or human services, and/or to undertake the study of religion and the role of religion in society. Students may engage in hands-on work or research through positions with humanitarian or social action agencies, charitable or religious organizations, or policy-based institutes. Applications are reviewed by a Department of Religion committee. Applicants must be currently enrolled Wellesley first years, sophomores or juniors in good academic standing.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Complete and submit the required Supplemental Form via the following link: https://goo.gl/Io4JKX
(Please note: You must be logged in with your Wellesley ID to access form)
2. Register with MyCWS and upload the following application materials to the MyCWS Schedule No. 1640.
3. Upload your Resume and Transcript (in .pdf format) on MyCWS My Documents.
4. Upload your Cover Letter addressed to CWS Selection Committee. Please include your response to EACH of the following prompts in your one page cover letter:
a. Describe the organization where you will be working, including its relevant history (please note if it is a non-profit, for-profit, or government organization)
b. Describe the population served by the organization
c. Explain the responsibilities of the intern
d. Outline relevant experiences that will make you successful in the internship
e. Describe how the internship fits into your professional, personal, and academic goals
f. Explain how the grant will positively impact your personal and professional growth.