The CWS is here to support you as you prepare,
search, and apply to internships.
To prepare for a great internship search, please:
- Update and revise your application materials, such as your resume and cover letter.
- Attend networking events related to your fields of interest such as a lecture or career panel.
- Research potential employers by visiting their web or LinkedIn pages. If publicly available, any publications, technical and/or annual reports will help you understand how the company works and will be helpful as you work to craft your application materials.
- Attend workshops on how to write resumes and cover letters, use the W network, etc. offered by the CWS.
- Use MyCWS to make a targeted internship appointment with a counselor, access Going Global, and to look through the Wellesley job/internship database.
- If you're in need of some inspiration, check out the Tanner Conference archives to see where Wellesley women intern around the world.
Steps to Finding An Internship
Making the Most of your Internship
Internships for Credit
Global Engagement Programs (FAQs)
** If you are a MAC user, please use Adobe. The documents will not open in Preview.