- CWS (Old)
- Health Professions
- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Center for Work & Service (CWS)
The CWS is here to support you as you prepare,
search, and apply to internships.
To prepare for a great internship search, please:
- Update and revise your application materials, such as your resume and cover letter.
- Attend networking events related to your fields of interest such as a lecture or career panel.
- Research potential employers by visiting their web or LinkedIn pages. If publicly available, any publications, technical and/or annual reports will help you understand how the company works and will be helpful as you work to craft your application materials.
- Attend workshops on how to write resumes and cover letters, use the W network, etc. offered by the CWS.
- If you're in need of some inspiration, check out the Tanner Conference archives to see where Wellesley women intern around the world.
** If you are a MAC user, please use Adobe. The documents will not open in Preview.