- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- Wellesley Alumnae Network on LinkedIn
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
- Wellesley College Alumnae Association
Use MyCWS to book an appointment with a counselor, find out about Wellesley-exclusive job postings, or to participate in one of our workshops.
- Make an appointment with a CWS counselor and sign-in for appointments and drop-ins (Green Hall 442)
- Search jobs and internships posted by employers and search the employer directory
- View Career Fairs and CWS events
- Access subscription services including Vault and Going Global via the Info Resources tab
- Students may schedule on-campus job and internship interviews
- Students may apply to selected CWS programs
- Access job, internship, service and fellowship opportunities from alumnae, faculty, staff, and mailings, under the Job/Intern/Service Fellow tab; search for Employer Name: CWS Confidential
To register : click here
Alumnae encountering problems registering for MyCWS please note:
- If you do not know your Wellesley College/Banner ID number, e-mail your name, current home address, and class year to email@example.com
- If the MyCWS system does not recognize your Wellesley College/Banner ID number:
- Email your first name, last name, class year, and Wellesley College/Banner ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow up to 48 business hours for processing, then follow the directions above to register.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.