- Who We Are
- Where to Start
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional School
- Job Search Essentials
- Wellesley Serves!
- What Wellesley Graduates Do
- Wellesley Alumnae Network on LinkedIn
- Diversity Resources
- Online Workshops
- Alumnae Advice Video Series
- CWS Social Media Policy
- Graduate School Representatives
- Tanner Conference
- Wellesley College Alumnae Association
Who We Are
The Center for Work and Service (CWS) is your
lifelong connection to Wellesley's rich array
of career resources.
We’re here for you whether you are entering the workforce for the first time, making a career transition, or seeking to advance in your field.
Through our programs and services, we encourage students and alumnae to develop:
- a clearer and evolving sense of self and the ability to determine their own definition of success
- a comprehensive set of skills that can be used for lifelong career development
- a broad perspective and sense of ethical citizenship through their engagement in the world
- a lifelong connection to Wellesley and each other for support
The CWS is a resource for alumnae through every stage of their life's work.