The Distribution Center has been located at 300 Central Street on the West Campus since 1975.
The building we are located in was built in 1901 and originally housed the Lake Waban Laundry Company.
The laundry vacated the building in 1975 and the College converted it into administrative space. For many years it housed not only the Distribution Center warehouse but the Purchasing Department as well. Currently the building also provides offices for Custodial Services, Mail Services and Printing Services.
Thanh V. Quan is the Shipper/Receiver and is responsible for the day to day operation of the Distribution Center.