Creative Writing Courses
These are creative writing courses offered by the English Department:
- ENGLISH 103: Reading/Writing Short Fiction
- ENGLISH 202: Poetry
- ENGLISH 203: Short Narrative
- ENGLISH 204/CAMS 234: The Art of Screenwriting
- ENGLISH 205: Writing for Children
- ENGLISH 206/WRITING 225: Non-fiction Writing
- ENGLISH 301: Advanced Writing/Fiction
- ENGLISH 302: Advanced Writing/Poetry
- ENGLISH 351: The Robert Garis Seminar
- ENGLISH 390: Calderwood Seminar in Public Writing: The New York Review of Books at Fifty
See the courses page to find out more about each course, including instructor, topic, time and semester offered, and location.
For in-depth course descriptions, refer to the departmental course booklet.