We are excited to welcome the Class of 2020 to Wellesley!
Orientation for our newest students will take place at the end of August, and we are starting to make detailed plans for welcoming our newest students. Most new students will be able to move into their residence halls starting at 8am on Friday, August 26 (international student pre-orientation begins on Wednesday, August 24, and some new student athletes will move in before August 26 as well). To help you get ready to arrive, these pages contain important information about how new students begin their time at Wellesley College. Information here will be updated for the Class of 2020 by May 1, and in the meantime, anyone interested in Wellesley may have some questions about us, and these pages may help (click the question to find some answers). Maybe you're wondering....
- What will Orientation be like?
- Do I have all the financial information I need ... even beyond paying tuition?
- What do I need to know about getting starting on my academic career, choosing courses and advising and support?
- What kind of technology is in place at Wellesley and what will I need?
- Is there anything special I should know as a student from another country?
- How do I get involved in community service?