Entering Students! Watch your mail and your wellesley.edu email account during late June and early July for the arrival of some important information!
Fall Semester Tuition Bill: Please note that Tuition Bills will be emailed to students' wellesley.edu email account during the first week of July and are due on July 25.
Orientation Mailing: These materials, sent to you by the Office of the Dean of First-Year Students, will help you and your family prepare for your arrival on campus and the start of your first year at Wellesley. The components (listed below) will be posted here in electronic form, for handy reference. Questions about mailings can be sent to email@example.com.
- Welcome from Dean Tenser
- New Student Guide
- New Student Book Group Flyer
- Quantitative Reasoning Study Guide
- Information about Language Study
- Parents' Guide
- Save the Date notice for Family & Friends Weekend
- Academic Year Calendar Magnet (dates are noted here)
- Information about banking and other outside services, including linens
For Students and Families:
- Welcome from our Student Orientation Coordinators and Orientation Highlights
- Library & Technology information
- Mail Services information (including how to ship packages to campus, but not the actual mailing labels)
- Move In Guide
- Sustainability Information