Health Service is open Monday- Friday from 9:15am - 4:30pm.
Health Service offers sick and urgent visits daily.
If you are feeling sick or have an urgent health concern, please walk in:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9:15am-11:00am
Friday 9:15 to 11:00am and 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Walk-in visits are for students who are feeling sick or who have an urgent health concern.
We are closed for Patriots Day/ "Marathon Monday", 4/21/14.
For emergencies, please call Campus Police (x5555) or proceed to Metro West Medical Center.
Because students will be seen on a first come first serve basis:
- There may be times that a student is seen more quickly than another waiting student depending on the severity of their problem (i.e.: severe asthma attack or high fever).
- We invite you to bring reading material or portable devices to use in our waiting room, or browse through our “Health Information Lounge” while you wait.
Scheduled appointments are available Monday thru Friday for chronic and routine health needs such as:
• A routine physical exam including sports clearance physicals
• Evaluation for a chronic problem
• A routine GYN exam
• Prescription/pill refills
• To start a new contraceptive method
• A medical referral
• A vaccination
• Blood work
• Travel visits
If you are unsure whether you should walk in or schedule an appointment, please call Health Service.
Release of Medical Information -To obtain copies of your immunizations or medical record please fill out release of medical information and fax it to us at 781.283.3693.
There will be a fee of $10.00 for immunizations and $15.00 for the complete medical record. Your request will be processed within 5-7 business days.