General Office Hours Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Urgent/ "sick"/ Walk in hours:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9:15am-11:00am
Friday 9:15 to 11:00am and 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Scheduled appointments available Monday thru Friday
Unsure whether to walk in or schedule an appointment? Please call and ask to speak to a nurse.
an on call clinician is available by calling Health Service 781.283.2810
a counselor is available by phone: 781.283.2839
- Because students will be seen on a first come first serve.
- There may be times that a student is seen more quickly than another waiting student depending on the severity of their problem (i.e.: severe asthma attack or high fever).
- We invite you to bring reading material or portable devices to use in our waiting room, or browse through our “Health Information Lounge” while you wait.
Scheduled appointments are available Monday thru Friday for chronic and routine health needs such as:
• A routine physical exam including sports clearance physicals
• Evaluation for a chronic problem
• A routine GYN exam
• Prescription/pill refills
• To start a new contraceptive method
• A medical referral
• A vaccination
• Blood work
• Travel visits
If you are unsure whether you should walk in or schedule an appointment, please call Health Service.
Release of Medical Information -To obtain copies of your immunizations or medical record please fill out release of medical information and fax it to us at 781.283.3693.
There will be a fee of $10.00 for immunizations and $15.00 for the complete medical record. Your request will be processed within 5-7 business days.