The Health Service is an outpatient clinic. We have both scheduled appointments and Urgent Care visits during business hours: Monday through Friday 9:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Daily Walk-In hours for Sick / URGENT care are:
*If you are unsure whether you should walk in or schedule an appointment, please call and ask to speak with a nurse*
- An on-call clinician is available by calling the Health Service at 781.283.2810.
- A Mental Health counselor is available by phone at 781.283.2839.
Students will be seen on a first come first served basis. There may be times when a student is seen more quickly than another depending of the severity of the problem (i.e., asthma attack, high fever). We invite you to bring reading material or portable devices to use in our waiting room, or browse our "Health Information Lounge" while you wait. Please notify the front desk if you need to be leave before being seen!
Scheduled appointments are available Monday through Friday for :
- Routine physical exams, including sports clearances
- Evaluation for a chronic problem
- Routine gynecological exam
- Starting a new contraceptive method
- Prescription refills
- Medical referrals
- Blood work
- Travel abroad visits
- Other non urgent concerns
Release of Medical Information
To obtain copies of your immunizations or medical record, please fill out the Release of Medical Information form and fax it to us at 781.283.3693.
There will be a fee of $10.00 for immunizations and $15.00 for the complete medical record. Your request will be processed within 5-7 business days.