Wellesley College Health Service Senior Checklist:
- If you are over 21 and have not had a PAP test, consider making a GYN appointment at Health Service before you graduate (781.283.2810).
- Prescriptions will NOT be filled by Health or Counseling Service after graduation. Be sure that you have a 3 month supply prior to leaving! Find out how to transfer prescriptions here.
- College Health Insurance expires on August 14, 2017. If you are staying in Massachusetts, you will have a 60 day Special Enrollment Period after your student health coverage expires to review options and obtain insurance coverage at http://www.mahealthconnector.org.
- For information on health insurance options outside of Massachusetts, visit www.healthcare.gov
- Contact University Health Plans if you have student health insurance questions www.universityhealthplans.com or 800-437-6448.
- Locate a new doctor/primary care and or GYN. It may take up to 6 months to get an appointment!
- Speak with a nurse to confirm that you're up to date on all vaccines and to receive any, if needed.
- Obtain a FREE copy of your complete immunization record before graduation by printing it from your Wellesley Patient Portal . (NO access after graduation!!!). Immunizations are required for entry into graduate schools and by some employers. For your complete medical records, including immunizations, please complete a release of information. Post-graduation fees are: $15 Complete Record; $10 Immunizations.
- Return all crutches and canes by 5/22/17.
- All Health Service payments are due by 5/22/17 or will be transferred to your student account.
- Update all addresses/ phone numbers in Banner.
Health Service will be open for URGENT CARE ONLY from Monday, May 22 - Thursday, May 25 from 10am-2pm. Closed on Commencement Day (Friday, May 26)
Please call 781.283.2810 for an appointment, questions or concerns.