Health Requirements before entering Wellesley College:
Fall Admission due date July 1; Spring Admission due date is January 13
** There are multiple steps to fulfilling the health requirement. Please read this site thoroughly prior to completing the online and paper requirements **
- Retain a copy of all documents you submit by mail.
- Do not email scanned documents or fax documents for confidentiality reasons.
- To expedite the review process, please submit all paper forms together.
- Please direct general questions about submitting your health information to:
- email@example.com or call 781.283.2810 during summer business hours.
- Email inquiries are for general questions only. A response may take 5-7 days.
- Please follow these step by step instructions to collect and submit your health information.
Print the Wellesley College Physical Exam, Immunizations, and TB Screening Form and bring it to your primary care clinician for it to be completed. Read and sign the Permission for Treatment, Authorization of Payment located on page 1 of the printed packet. If you will not be 18 years old by the time of enrollment, please have a parent or legal guardian sign the Consent for Treatment of Minors also on page 1 of the packet.
- You are required to have had a physical examination including labwork within one year of July 1, 2013.
- Your clinician must complete and sign the Physical Examination Form
- Your clinician must complete and sign the Tuberculosis Screening Form
If you answer yes to the Tuberculosis screening questions and are unable to have a tuberculosis test (PPD/TST) prior to arriving to Wellesley, you are required to have this done at Wellesley College within six months of enrollment. You will be contacted to attend a mandatory tuberculosis screening meeting your first semester.
- Your clinician must complete and sign the Immunization Form or provide a complete and legible copy of immunizations. AN ELECTRONIC COPY OF IMMUNIZATION RECORD FROM YOUR CLINICIAN IS PREFERRED.
- NCAA ATHLETES: your physical examination is required within 6 months of enrollment. A copy of sickle cell screen or newborn sickle cell test is required for all NCAA athletes.
Click on the MyWellness button above to log into MyWellness using your Wellesley College domain name and password provided to you.
Select Forms> Wellesley NEW Student Health History Form.
The information you enter on this Health History Form will give Wellesley College Health Service and the Stone Center Counseling Service information about your health. This information will be uploaded into your medical record that will be used for office visits, enabling us to provide the best care possible for you during your time at Wellesley College. All of the information entered on MyWellness is strictly confidential and cannot be released or shared without your authorization.
You will have to complete MyWellness Health History form in one sitting. SUBMIT THE FORM ONLY ONE TIME. You will not be able to return to partially completed forms. Please give yourself approximately one hour to complete the form. Should you want to edit or change information, please notify Health Service via secure message once your forms have been reviewed. Please set your internet browser to not remember passwords to help ensure your health information remains confidential.
Before completing your health history form, please enable pop-up windows for https://wellesley.medicatconnect.com. Your responses to questions on the health history form may trigger additional questions in pop-up windows.
- Select Tools, Options, Content tab.
- Click the Exceptions button to the right of Block pop-up windows.
- In "Address of web site" box, enter clara.wellesley.edu
- Click the Allow button then OK to exit Options.
- Select Tools, Internet Options, Privacy tab.
- In the Pop-up Blocker area, click the Settings button.
- In "Address of website to allow" box, enter clara.wellesley.edu
- Click the Add button then OK to exit Internet Options.
- Select the Safari tab in the browser window.
- Select Preferences, Security tab.
- Uncheck the box labeled: [Block pop-up windows] if it is not already unchecked.
The MyWellness site will be recycled daily at 3am EST. Any forms in progress at that time will be lost.
Enter your Immunization History in MyWellness:
Using the immunization form your clinician completed or provided to you, please enter your immunizations into the immunization section of MyWellness.
- Click on Immunizations.
- Click on new.
- Click on the grey text box under the immunization name to select the immunization.
- Click on the Icon to the right of the date box.
- A calendar with years will appear.
- Click on the month that the vaccine was given and use the arrows to search for the year the vaccine was given then click on apply.
- Click on the date the vaccine was administered.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for each vaccine you have received.
- You will notice some immunizations are required, others recommended or optional. Enter what you can! Because you will submit the copy provided by your clinician, the Wellesley College Health Service staff will review all of your information to ensure it is accurate.
After you have entered your health history and immunization information into MyWellness and reviewed the Wellesley College Physical Exam, Immunizations, and TB Screening Form to ensure it is complete and signed by you, your clinician, and parent/guardian (if applicable) please mail forms to Health Service. Retain a copy of all documents you submit by mail.