- Health Service
- Forms & Resources
- MyWellness (Online Student Health)
- Immunizations & Medical Records
- Flu Information
- Travel / Study Abroad
- Health Education
- Faculty & Staff
- Incoming Students
The Health Service is an outpatient clinic. During clinic hours, physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses provide primary medical and gynecologic care to all enrolled students. There is a small on-site laboratory where a variety of lab tests may be performed. When indicated, consultations with specialists are available both locally and in Boston. Emphasis on education and preventive measures to increase wellness and promote healthful lifestyles is an integral part of our Health Service philosophy.
Health Service offers sick and urgent visits daily.
If you are feeling sick or have an urgent health concern, please walk in:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9:15am-11:00am
Friday 9:15 to 11:00am and 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Walk-in visits are for students who are feeling sick or who have an urgent health concern.
- Because students will be seen on a first come first serve.
- There may be times that a student is seen more quickly than another waiting student depending on the severity of their problem (i.e.: severe asthma attack or high fever).
- We invite you to bring reading material or portable devices to use in our waiting room, or browse through our “Health Information Lounge” while you wait.
Scheduled appointments are available Monday thru Friday for chronic and routine health needs such as:
• A routine physical exam including sports clearance physicals
• Evaluation for a chronic problem
• A routine GYN exam
• Prescription/pill refills
• To start a new contraceptive method
• A medical referral
• A vaccination
• Blood work
• Travel visits
If you are unsure whether you should walk in or schedule an appointment, please call Health Service.