The 2015 Healthy You Program
Our Healthy You program includes incentives plus a variety of events, programs and online resources to help you get and stay healthy. Click here for our 2015 Event Flyer and come back often to see what's new. To see the 2015 incentives you can earn, click here.
Because of this program, Wellesley College was selected as one of the Healthiest Employers in 2015 by the Boston Business Journal Click here for the article.
For more about our other Healthy You programs and resources, see the description below and click on the links:
- HPHC’s PPO Plus HSA Medical Plan Lunchtime Series. This series is geared to those enrolled in the new PPO Plus HSA Medical Plan but is open to all. Lunch is provided and you must RSVP to attend. We'll also post the presentations below after each session.
- Lunchtime Series flyer
- March 5th presentation: Tips on Using the PPO Plus HSA Medical Plan
- March 25th presentation: The PPO Plus HSA Medical Plan: Payment and Reimbursement Options
- June 10th presentation: A Closer Look at the Harvard Pilgrim Activity Summary Tool
- September 15th presentation: A Closer Look at the Harvard Pilgrim Now iKnow Tool
- December 9th presentation: Investing Your Health Savings Account
- meQuilibrium and a New $25 Incentive. meQuilibrium can help you reduce stress and give you ways of coping with stress in the future. This year, you can earn a $25 VISA gift card by working with them. Go to https://www.mequilibrium.com/
wellesleyto get started.
- Care.com. Care.com will help you find quality caregivers (e.g., babysitters, nannies, senior care providers, dog walkers, housekeepers and more). They do all the background checks, references and ratings for ongoing, occasional or last-minute care. Go to www.wellesley.care.com to see all of their resources and to sign up.
- ESI Wellness. Early Symptom Intervention is a free Healthy You program for anyone with aches and pains. Clinicians use a special type of physical therapy to help relax your muscles, realign your body and help prevent these conditions in the future. Contact Cynthia Cox at 781-283-3496 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment (at the Physical Plant).
You can earn a $150 reimbursement for a qualified weight loss program or a gym membership. Go to www.harvardpilgrim.org/wellesleycollege to learn more or call 1-888-333-HPHC.
Click on the icon below to watch Ben Hammond's video talking about the beginnings of the Healthy You program.