Our Healthy You program includes incentives plus a variety of events, programs and online resources to help you get and stay healthy. Click here for our 2015/2016 Event Flyer.
- Learn how to make the most of Health You this year: Earn $150 in doing so!
- More Health You programs - continue the journey.
- Because of our Healthy You program, Wellesley College was selected as one of the Healthiest Employers in 2015 by the Boston Business Journal. Click here for the article.
-Click here for a review of last year's Health You program. (Uploaded November 2015)
-Click here for Eye Wellness.
-For more about our other Healthy You programs and resources, see the description below and click on the links:
- HPHC’s PPO Plus HSA Medical Plan Lunchtime Series. This series is geared to those enrolled in the new PPO Plus HSA Medical Plan but is open to all. Lunch is provided and you must RSVP to attend. We'll also post the presentations below after each session.
- Dates and times of lunchtime presentations are listed here.
- meQuilibrium can help you reduce stress and give you ways of coping with stress in the future. Go to https://www.mequilibrium.com/
wellesley for more resources and information. meQuilibrium is a digital coaching platform that delivers clinically validated and highly personalized resilience solutions that assist in increasing productivity and performance for the organization and improves employee outcomes in managing stress, health, and well-being. The meQuilibrium program helps users build resilience, beat stress, and adopt healthy behavior for life with a personalized experience via the web and mobile devices. The program modules incorporate video learning, journaling, interactive workbooks, timely and relevant content, and activities to help practice and change behavior.
- Care.com. Care.com will help you find quality caregivers (e.g., babysitters, nannies, senior care providers, dog walkers, housekeepers and more). They do all the background checks, references and ratings for ongoing, occasional or last-minute care. Go to wellesley.care.com to see all of their resources and to sign up.
- ESI Wellness. Early Symptom Intervention is a free Healthy You program for anyone with aches and pains. Clinicians use a special type of physical therapy to help relax your muscles, realign your body and help prevent these conditions in the future. Contact Cynthia Cox at 781-283-3496 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment (at the Physical Plant).
You can earn a $150 reimbursement for a qualified weight loss program or a gym membership. To learn more, go to www.harvardpilgrim.org/wellesleycollege (click on "Your Member Savings" and then see the fitness benefit under "Fitness") or call 1-888-333-HPHC.
We just completed another very successful Walking Challenge! For photos, click here.
Why Resilience Works